Athletic Hall of FameHershey High SchoolHall of Fame
The Derry Township School District created the Hershey High School Athletic Hall of Fame in the fall of 2004 to recognize individuals for significant career accomplishments in the field of athletics. The Hall of Fame serves the dual purpose of recognizing such accomplishments and providing role models for current students in the Derry Township School District. The first induction of the newly created Hall of Fame was held on Friday, October 14, 2005.
Nomination ProceduresEach spring, the Hall-of-Fame committee solicits nominations for induction into the Hershey High School Hall-of-Fame. To qualify for recognition, nominees must meet the following criteria:
Nominee must have graduated at least 10 years prior to the year of nomination.
Nominee must have been an athlete, coach or an individual who achieved noteworthy and outstanding accomplishments for the athletic program of the Derry Township School District
Nominee may be recognized posthumously.
The nomination deadline for the next class is April 30, 2018.
CLICK HERE for the nomination form.Operational Committee
The following individuals serve on the Hall of Fame Operational Committee:
• John Christopher, Chairman, Co Historian
• Bruce Hancock, V. Chairman
• Carol Miller, Recording Secretary (HOF Class of 2006)
• Gay Bricker
• Ernie Accorsi
• Bob “Gump” May (HOF Class of 2007)
• Kellen Kulbacki (HOF Class of 2014)
• Ross Santangelo
• Martin Kulp (HOF Class of 2012)
• Dave Yingst• Scott Govern, Athletic Director, Consultant• Terry Singer, Board of School Directors Representative